A study of the book of Luke, chapter fifteen was recorded September 29, 2019 with Pastor Aaron Lapp.
Sermon Discussion Questions for Luke 15
1. Have you ever willfully left the “hedge of protection” that the Shepherd has left you? How did that go for you?
2. Have you ever considered how valuable you are to God. Read Ephesians 1:18-19, how do these verses relate to the story of the lost coin?
3. Have you ever had a prodigal season in your life? Feel free to share what proceeded that season in your life?
4. Share about a time when you came to your senses and ran back to God.
5. Who do you relate with more, the prodigal younger son or the self-righteous older son? Share why?
6. Have you ever allowed your work for God over-shadow your relationship with God?
7. How often are you in the presence of joy? What does the Bible say about true joy?
8. How is the older son like Jonah?
9. Is it slop or superiority that keeps your heart from Jesus?
10. Important: Through this study, what is the Holy Spirit challenging you to do this week? How do you need to obey this?