A study of the book of Luke, chapter twenty was recorded November 17, 2019 with Pastor Aaron Lapp.
Sermon Discussion Questions for Luke 20
- What sneaks back into your life when you don’t fill it with God? Be specific.
- In what ways do you confront God about His authority?
- Share a time in your life where you sought the approval of others, what was the outcome?
- What was Jesus’ attitude in John 2:24-25?
- Share about a time when you were reading God’s Word and you felt like He was looking into your soul.
- Do you look to Jesus for guidance or do you find yourself scrutinizing him?
- What is God challenging you to give back to the world?
- What do you give to God? How much does He have of you?
- How are you reflecting God’s image in your world?
- How does the line in the marriage ceremony “until death do you part” look different to you in relation to what Jesus said in Luke 20:34-36?
- Important: Through this study, what is the Holy Spirit challenging you to do this week? How do you need to obey this?