A study of the book of Exodus thirty-eight through forty was recorded September 13, 2020 with Pastor Aaron Lapp.
Sermon Discussion Questions for Exodus 38 – 40
- Why does God give us work to do?
- Why are God’s thoughts higher (better) than ours? Be specific, what makes His thoughts and ways better?
- If you claim that your identity is in Christ, explain what that means.
- The woman offered their bronze mirrors as an offering and God blessed them by using them to make the bronze laver with them. What kind of blessing have you experienced after handing over to God something you highly valued?
- Why do you think the Bible records every shekel of gold, silver and bronze that was given by the people?
- To whom in your life are you accountable and for what?
- In your own words, what is the main difference between being a hearer of the word only and beinga doer of the word? Use the Israelites as an example.
- When did the Israelites stop working on the Tabernacle?
- Read Galatians 6:9. How does this verse relate to the question above?
- Why was Moses unable to remain in the tabernacle after it was completed?
- Why should this relate to you as a Christian now?