A study of the book of Exodus five and Exodus six verses one through nine was recorded February 16, 2020 with Elder Geoff Willig.
Sermon Discussion Questions for Exodus 5 and 6:1-9
1. Who do you speak for and whose words do you use when speaking?
2. How often is it about you? And when it is not about you, who is it about?
3. Tell of a time when you missed an opportunity to serve someone in God’s name.
4. Do you tend to keep your burdens or if not, to whom do you give them? Do you go to God first or do you let the troubles pile up?
5. How often do you blame others for your difficulties?
6. In what ways have you questioned God’s motives?
7. What are the seven promises of God in Exodus 6:6-8?
8. Where is your focus….on your troubles or in God’s promises and ways?
Important: Through this study, what is the Holy Spirit challenging you to do this week? How do you need to obey this?